Tomahawk BX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
A new benchmark for 1/10 scale buggies.
Tomahawk BX Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs set new benchmarks for 1/10 scale buggies! Features include a Pro-18BX engine with pull-start, an Ace RC Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system, four coil-over oil shocks, a two-speed automatic transmission, fiberglass disc brakes, racing tires and 12-spoke wheels.
- 0.11" (3 mm) thick anodized aluminum countersunk chassis.
- 4WD shaft drive.
- Powerful Pro-18BX engine with recoil pull-start, plus an aluminum tuned pipe and manifold.
- Ace RC® Cougar PS3 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with one Ace RC S1903 standard servo and one Ace RC TRS401ss 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- Painted and trimmed body with factory-applied decals.
- Four coil-over oil shocks.
- Ultra-long racing suspension arms.
- Automatic transmission.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass disc brakes.
- Front/rear CVA universals.
- Large-capacity 4.2 oz. (125 cc) fuel tank.
- Sealed receiver box with preinstalled radio gear.
- Three differential gear options.
- Adjustable caster, toe-in and anti-squat.
- Racing tires.
- 12-spoke wheels.
- Full ball bearings on all axles.
Length: 15.3 in (390 mm) Width: 9.6 in (245 mm) Wheelbase: 10.7 in (272 mm) Weight (approx.): 4 lb (1,800 g) Requirements: Glow fuel with 20% lubricant and 10-30% nitro content (synthetic/castor blend lubricant recommended; do not use more than 10% nitro content for break-in), 8 "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636