Cessna 177 Cardinal ARF
Take to the skies in one of the most celebrated civil aircraft of all time with the 67" span Thunder Tiger Cessna 177 Cardinal ARF from Thunder Tiger! Features an extensively flight-tested, semi-symmetrical airfoil, a one-piece ABS fuselage, a molded main wing with pre-joined hinges and foam inserts, superior scale details, comprehensive hardware, detailed decals and more.
- One-piece, blow-molded ABS fuselage.
- Molded main wing with pre-joined hinges and foam inserts.
- Factory-painted to minimize assembly time.
- Flight-tested, semi-symmetrical airfoil.
- Superior scale details, including tail feathers and a realistic shock absorber on the nose gear.
- Floats (sold separately) available for seaplane conversion.
- Comprehensive hardware package.
- Detailed decals included.
Wingspan: 67 in (1,700 mm) Wing Area: 682 in² (44 dm²) Weight: 6.6 lb (3,000 g) Length: 49 in (1,250 mm) Requirements: Pro .61 engine, Radio & servos, Propeller, Glow fuel, Building and flight equipment