The 32” span YAK 54 3D EP ARF combines thrilling 3D aerobatics with the latest in lightweight flight technology! Features include a fast-building EPS foam fuselage, a carbon fiber truss system and compatibility with brushless power systems. The YAK 54 3D EP ARF is indoor pattern flying at its best – and it’s just one of many exciting TechOne products now available at Tower Hobbies!
- Single servo aileron control.
- Landing gear rods with plastic wheels, foam wheel covers and carbon fiber tail skid strip.
- Carbon fiber pushrods.
- Assembles in about 3 hours.
- Flat foam profile monoplane.
- 0.12 in (3 mm) thick EPS foam construction with carbon fiber truss system for added strength and rigidity.
- One-piece wing.
Wingspan: 32 in (815 mm) Flying weight (with battery): 4.6-5.3 oz (130-150 g) Fuselage length: 31 in (786 mm)
Requirements: 4-channel radio (min.) with 3 micro high-torque servos, Brushless motor, (ElectriFly™ RimFire™ 250 or 300 recommended), 8-10A brushless ESC, 7.4V 300mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 9x5 slow-flyer prop
All prices, pictures, promotions and descriptions are subject to change. Tower Hobbies maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors.