Save $150! DEST210 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Customizable performance from a right-out-of-the-box racer.
Team Durango is building on what was already the best to bring you the toughest evolution of their products yet. All assembly is already done on the DEST210 RTR to get you to the track quicker. And once you're there the 13.5 turn sensored brushless motor will win races straight from the shrink wrap. Control is provided by a 2.4GHz radio and 5kg steering servo. The DEST210 incorporates many of the most revolutionary features of the DEX210R, like variable motor positioning, and includes them in a truck body with even more power. Big Bore shocks, captured CVDs, adjustable camber and a tough injection-molded composite chassis all come standard on this tough truck.
- Injection-molded chassis
- Rear wheel drive
- Four motor layout options, four or 3 gear
- 13.5 turn brushless motor system
- 2.4 GHz radio with ESC and steering servo.
- Aluminum body, oil filled Big Bore shocks
- Molded composite shock towers
- Aluminum motor mount
- Oil-filled gear differential
- Captured CVDs
- Adjustable camber, toe-in and ride height
- Pre-mounted wheels and tires
Length: 16.2" (411 mm) Width: 13" (330 mm) Wheel Base: 11.1" to 11.4" (282-290 mm) Weight: 4 lb. (1810g) Requires: 2S LiPo battery and charger, AA batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636