1/8 DEX408 Off-Road 4WD Kit
1/8 scale off-road as it's meant to be!
Experience 1/8 scale off-road racing as it's meant to be with the 1/8 DEX408 Off-Road 4WD Kit! The DEX408 is the result of two years of designing, testing and tweaking – and it features a slim aluminum chassis, Big Bore oil shocks and a battery tray for ROAR-legal (and larger) LiPo stick or saddle packs up to 1.4" (35 mm) thick.
- Slim, 0.1" (3 mm) thick aluminum chassis with composite plastic side rails.
- Compact personal transponder platform.
- Composite, centrally-positioned ESC platform results in maximum air flow. Platform can be trimmed to fit a wide variety of ESCs.
- Clear polycarbonate buggy body with a black plastic rear wing.
- 0.6" (15 mm) Big Bore aluminum oil shocks.
- Suspension features race-proven wishbones and front/rear sway bars.
- Easy-access, front/rear bevel gear differentials.
- Smooth, efficient composite spur gear includes a dedicated wire clip.
- White dish wheels.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
Length: 15.9 in (405 mm) Width: 11.9 in (302 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 12.8-13.1 in (325-333 mm) Internal Gear Ratio: 3.33:1 Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-torque steering servo and 1 receiver, Motor, ESC, Pinion gear, Two LiPo batteries, LiPo-compatible charger, "AA" batteries, Building and track equipment