Corolla Axio apr GT 4WD Kit
Toyota's incredible GT300-class vehicle!
Aside from being twin belt-driven, electric and 1/10 scale, Tamiya's Corolla Axio apr GT 4WD Kit is a dead ringer for Toyota's GT300 class vehicle. The body has the ground-hugging aerodynamics, and decals reproduce the livery from Round 3 at '09's Super GT races at Fuji.
- Polycarbonate Corolla Axio apr GT body with decals
- Inboard front suspension with horizontally-mounted shocks, push rod and rocker arm; front/rear reversible arms for fine-tuning; double wishbone rear suspension
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver
- 2.5" (64 mm) dia. slick tires
- 1.9" (48 mm) dia. six-spoke grey wheels
- Adjustable camber/toe-in
- Single-speed transmission
- Enclosed front/rear gearboxes
- Two 37T ball diffs
- Separately molded side mirrors and rear wing
- Front foam bumper
- Full bearings
Length: 14.7 in (373 mm), Width: 7.4 in (188 mm), Height: 4.8 in (122 mm), Wheelbase: 10.1 in (257 mm) Weight: 2.3 lb (1060 g), Requires: 2-channel radio with 1 servo, ESC, Paint, 6-cell NiCd/NiMH battery with standard connector and AC/DC peak charger