The Hornet Kit
Take on tough terrain with this 1/10 scale, 2WD classic!
Powered by a 540 motor, the Hornet also boasts a high-performance suspension, straight ribbed racing tires up front and high-grip spiked tires in the rear. It's the classic 1/10 scale, 2WD buggy that can tackle any tough terrain!
- Monocoque plastic tub-style chassis with side bumpers.
- Rear wheel drive.
- Mabuchi RS540SH motor with bushing and sealed endbell.
- TEU-101BK forward/reverse ESC.
- Clear Lexan® body with clear Lexan® wing.
- Front coil-over friction shocks.
- Rear aluminum oil shocks.
- Independent front A-arm and rear rolling rigid axle suspension.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Bevel gear differentials.
- Servo saver.
- Plastic bushings.
- Black plastic rail-type front bumper.
- Fixed, non-adjustable camber tie rods.
- Two adjustable steering tie rods, which attach to the servo saver and knuckle arm.
- 19-tooth, 32-pitch pinion gear.
- 50-tooth counter gear.
- 1.4 in. (36 mm) tires (ribbed front and spiked rear).
- 3-piece, 5-spoke white plastic wheels.
- Decal sheet.
- Sealed rear gearbox.
Length: 15.7 in (400 mm), Width: 9.1 in (230 mm), Height: 5.9 in (150 mm), Weight (approx.): 1.9 lb (874 g), Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 steering servo, Receiver with BEC, 6-cell NiCd/NiMH stick pack with standard connector, AC/DC timed or peak charger, 8 "AA" batteries, Paint, Building and track equipment.