Fox EP Brushless RR
Amazing aerobatics – for a low Tower Hobbies price!
The 71" span Fox EP Brushless RR is the beginner-friendly glider that's loaded with amazing aerobatic potential! Its EPO foam fuselage is crash-tough and feather-light, while two-piece wings make it easy to transport. A powerful brushless motor propels the Fox into thrilling rolls, loops and dives. An ESC, four micro servos and a folding prop minimize assembly and add to the value. The STModel Fox EP Brushless RR – yet another great reason to shop at Tower Hobbies!
- Durable, repairable molded EPO foam construction.
- Brushless motor.
- Four micro servos
- Two-piece wings make transporting easy
- PC connection (via USB port) allows users to keep track charge/discharge curves, voltage, temperature and amperage. Data can be suppressed or superimposed for comparison purposes.
- Snap-together assemble ensures accurate alignment and reduces building time to about 30 minutes.
- Clear canopy for added scale realism.
- Dual servo aileron control.
- Single wheel placed under the fuselage for rolling landings.
- 10x6 folding prop.
- Complete hardware package.
- Complete decal set.
Wingspan: 71 in (1800 mm) Wing Area: 356 in² (23 dm²) Wing Loading: 9.7 oz/ft² (29.7 g/dm²) Flying Weight: 24.2 oz (685 g) Length: 34.6 in (880 mm) Requirements: 4-channel radio, 11.1V 1000mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 8 “AA” batteries