Phoenix Model® 1/4 Tiger Moth GP/EP ARF
$20 Gift Certificate & Free Folding Knife!
A giant scale masterpiece!
With its impressive 89.4” wingspan, the 1/4 Tiger Moth Gas/EP ARF is sure to stand out at any flying field! This superior scale model offers the versatility of either gas or electric set-ups, quality laser-cut balsa and plywood construction, removable wings, dual servo aileron and flap control, two pilot figures and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 89.4 in (2270 mm), Wing Area: 2387 in² (154 dm²), Wing Loading: 22.6 oz/ft (69 g/dm²), Weight: 18.5-19.6 lb (8.4-8.9 kg), Length: 73.6 in (1870 mm), Requirements: 6-channel radio with 6 high-torque servos, 2-stroke 30 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ 1.60 brushless motor, 120-160A brushless ESC, 12S 5000-6000mAh LiPo battery and charger, 18x8E propeller, Y-harness, 4.8-6.0V 1200mAh (min.) NiMH Rx battery, Building and field equipment
- Compatible with gasoline and electric power set-ups.
- True-to-scale outline.
- Laser-cut balsa and light plywood construction.
- Removable wings for easy transportation; rigging wire and wing struts add realism.
- Dual servo aileron and flap control.
- High-quality heat shrink film covering.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Two pilot figures.
- 16 oz (473 cc) fuel tank.
- Includes gasoline engine and electric motor mounts.
- Detailed instrument panels.
- Landing gear.
- Complete hardware package.
- 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty.