Phoenix® Model YAK 54 Mk2 GP/EP ARF
An impressive intermediate aerobat!
Harriers. Torque rolls. Knife-edge maneuvers. The YAK 54 Mk2 can do them all…and then some – whether you install glow, gasoline or electric power! Features laser-cut all-wood construction, a removable canopy, high-quality film covering, a bolt-on two-piece wing, a painted pilot figure and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 66.3 in (1684 mm), Wing Area: 848 in² (54.7 dm²), Wing Loading: 28.5 oz/ft² (87 g/dm²), Weight (approx.): 166-183 oz (4700-5200 g), Length: 63.1 in (1605 mm), Requirements: 4+ channel radio with 6 high-torque servos, 2-stroke 1.20 or 4-stroke 1.20 glow engine or 20 cc gasoline engine or RimFire™ 1.20 outrunner brushless motor, 80-100A ESC, 6-12S 4000-5500mAh LiPo battery and charger, Propeller, and 4.8-6V 1200-2000mAh NiMH receiver battery
- Capable of precise and extreme 3D aerobatics.
- Compatible with glow, gasoline or electric power.
- Extremely lightweight, laser-cut all-wood construction.
- Factory-painted fiberglass cowl.
- Removable canopy.
- High-quality film covering.
- Bolt-on two-piece wing with NACA airfoils.
- Painted, preinstalled pilot figure.
- Aluminum main landing gear.
- Spring wire tail gear.
- Servo mount.
- Plastic spinner.
- All hardware included.