Phoenix Model Yak 54 GP/EP ARF
Amazing, eye-catching aerobatics!
Ideal for intermediates, the 56" span Phoenix Model YAK 54 GP/EP ARF is designed to deliver amazing aerobatic action! It gives you the choice of glow or electric operation, as well as a factory-applied Oracover trim scheme, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel decals, a painted pilot figure and more.
Specifications:Wingspan: 56.1 in (1425 mm), RTF Weight: 5.5-5.9 lb (2500-2700 g), Length: 52 in (1320 mm) EP Requirements: 42-60-800 outrunner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC, Four 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, 14.8V (4S) 4000mAh (min.) 30C LiPo battery and LiPo-compatible battery charger GP Requirements:.40-.46 (6.5-7.5 cc) 2-stroke or .52 (8.5 cc) 4-stroke engine, Standard muffler, Five 42 oz.-in. torque (min.) servos, Medium fuel tubing and Fuel filter Common Requirements: 4-channel radio, 6 in. (152 mm) servo extension, Y-harness, Foam rubber padding, 12x8 or 13x6.5 propeller, Building and field equipment
- Built-up balsa and plywood construction.
- Factory-applied Oracover® film, featuring a white and red color scheme with orange-yellow, blue and gold accents.
- Two-piece wood wings with aluminum joiner tube.
- Plywood-reinforced radio compartment.
- Painted fiberglass cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with a painted pilot figure and instrument panel decals.
- Pre-bent 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) aluminum landing gear with 2.5 in. (63 mm) treaded rubber main wheels and one 1 in. (25 mm) rubber tail wheel with pre-bent 0.078 in. (2 mm) thick wire.