To receive your Free Items you must use the BUY NOW button on this page.
Premium power for the serious racer!
For today's competition driver, turbo is the way to go...and no other turbo engine goes like the 18TZ from O.S. It outperforms all other .18-size engines, delivering race-winning "outlaw" power for 1/10 scale buggies, stadium trucks and touring cars.
18TZ Feature Guide
|Pilot Shaft||Standard Shaft||Short Shaft||Recoil Starter|
- Oversize fins on the case dissipate heat to help keep engine temperatures lower.
- Five ports in the liner increase air flow for more power.
- The rear bearing is 12mm in diameter, which lessens vibration and allows the engine to handle more torque.
- A super-hot turbo P3 plug is included for better burn, more power and improved fuel economy.
- The 18TZ-TX version features a new compact recoil starter that's smaller and lighter, making it easier to install.
Displacement: 0.183 cu in (3.0cc), Bore: 0.629 in (16.0mm), Stroke: 0.590 in (15.0mm), Practical RPM: 3000-34,000 Output: 2.28 ps @ 30,500 rpm, Includes: 11K slide-valve or 11L rotary carb, P3 turbo plug