New! O.S.® Speed T1202 Touring
Tops in touring car performance.
Attention serious touring car enthusiasts: your engine has arrived. The O.S. Speed T1202 ups the ante for race-winning performance, resulting in a power plant that will dominate 1/10 scale competition. When Speed is your engine’s first name, you can drive with confidence knowing that cutting-edge O.S. engineering is under the hood.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc) Bore: 0.538 in (13.67 mm) Stroke: 0.563 in (14.3 mm) Practical rpm: 5,000-45,000 Output: 1.75 ps/1.73 hp @ 35,000 rpm Weight: 7.58 oz (215 g) Requirements: Glow fuel
- Even more powerful low-to-middle range torque.
- Greater fuel efficiency, so you stay in the action longer.
- A lower center of gravity, for better handling.
- O.S. Speed innovations include a tungsten weighted crank shaft with diamond-like coating and silicon potting.
- Includes T-RP6 plug, exhaust seal ring and dust cap.