GT60 Gasoline w/Muffler
MORE POWER for 50 cc class aircraft!
The GT60 is everything 50 cc fliers want in a gasoline engine — durable, efficient, easy to operate and high performance. A liner-less cylinder makes the engine light, makes it cool faster and gives better exhaust-scavenging characteristics. Plus, a E-6020 muffler reduces engine noise and directs emissions away from your plane's fuselage.
- Quick-starting IG-02 electric ignition system uses 4-6 cell NiCds/NiMHs or 2-cell LiPos.
- Rear-mounted Walbro® carburetor is custom-designed for the GT60.
- Connecting rod features needle roller bearings at both ends.
- Pitts-style E-6020 muffler.
- Angled spark plug allows easy installation in tight spaces.
- Recommended prop sizes: 22x8, 22x10, 23x8, 24x8, 24x10.
Displacement: 3.65 in3 (59.91 cc) Bore: 1.732 in (44 mm) Stroke: 1.551 in (3.94 mm) Practical RPM: 1,600-8,000 Output: 6 hp @ 7,000 rpm Engine Weight: 49.38 oz (1,400 g) Ignition Module Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g) Muffler Weight: 6.28 oz (178 g)
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636