O.S. FS72-a Ringed 4-Stroke
Great Fall Rebate
$25 Merchandise Certificate
A compact, 4-stroke gasoline powerhouse.
Everyone knows about how the FS-a series has revolutionized the engine industry. Now, the revolution continues with the 72FS-a! Pilots of .60-sized aircraft can now enjoy such benefits as a blow-by internal oil system, which re-circulates excess oil throughout the engine. It all adds up to a first-rate engine that sets new standards while maintaining traditional O.S. quality.
Specifications:Displacement: 0.719 cu in (11.8 cc) Bore: 1.063 in (27 mm) Stroke: 0.811 in (20.6 mm) Weight w/muffler: 18.7 oz (530 g) Practical rpm range: 2,400-12,500 Output: 1.2 hp @ 11,000 rpm Includes: 61N carburetor, F-5030 muffler & F glow plug
- Tighter tolerances and updated engineering reduce maintenance and ease set-up.
- Delivers more performance power to sport pilots and more realistic flight to scale pilots.
- The adjustable F-5030 muffler can be rotated 360° and moved in or out for a perfect fit. Rich, deep sound is an added benefit.
- Features the same mounting bolt pattern as the FL-70 and the FS-70 Ultimate for easy replacement.
- A reversible carb and narrower camshaft housing simplify installation.