New! Members Save $10.00!
TS2 Short-Course 2.4GHz RTR
Ready-to-run right out of the box!
Ofna proudly introduces its first 2WD short-course truck: the TS2 2.4GHz RTR! This 1/10 scale vehicle arrives assembled and ready-to-run right out of the box. Features include a 15T brushed motor, a 70A ESC, a 2.4GHz radio system, a painted body, an adjustable slipper clutch, plus a 6-cell 1800mAh NiMH battery and AC charger.
- Composite molded plastic tub chassis.
- Rear-wheel drive with CVAs.
- 15T brushed motor with 19-tooth aluminum pinion gear.
- 70A electronic speed control.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with steering/throttle trim, reverse with dual rate steering and a 3-channel receiver with fail-safe.
- Factory-painted body.
- Plastic-bodied oil shocks.
- 0.24" (6 mm) thick composite plastic shock towers.
- C-hub suspension.
- Single-speed transmission with adjustable slipper clutch.
- Ball differentials.
- 86-tooth spur gear.
- 48-pitch aluminum pinion gear.
- Adjustable turnbuckles.
- Plastic front/rear tube bumpers and plastic side-impact bumpers. Rear bumper features rubber mud flaps.
- 0.5" (12 mm) hexes with bearings.
- 1.6" (42 mm) wide, 4.6" (118 mm) diameter rubber all-terrain tires with foam inserts.
- 1.5" (39 mm) wide, 2.2" (56 mm) diameter black plastic mag wheels.
- 6-cell 1800mAh NiMH stick pack with standard connector.
- AC wall charger.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
Length: 21 in (533 mm) Width: 11.5 in (292 mm) Wheelbase: 13.3 in (337 mm) Weight: 4 lb (1,814 g) Requirements 4 "AA" batteries Maintenance and track equipment