1/12 Desert Trophy™ Ivan Stewart Edition 4WD RTR
A rugged racer that's loaded with detail!
The 1/12 Desert Trophy Ivan Stewart Edition 4WD RTR recreates every detail of the 7200 class Toyota pickup driven by the popular Hall of Famer! The licensed four-piece pickup body is painted and trimmed, with two faux spare tires in the bed. Licensed Yokohama Geolandar tires are also included, along with threaded shocks.
- Nylon tub chassis comes with an interior roll cage.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with steel dogbones.
- Composite oil shocks feature adjustable, threaded bodies.
- Four-wheel independent suspension with aluminum front/rear uprights.
- Adjustable slipper clutch makes it ideal for a variety of track conditions.
- Metal planetary gear differentials.
- Front/rear skid bumpers.
- Composite 87-tooth, 48-pitch spur gear.
- Steel 18-tooth, 48-pitch pinion gear.
- Matte chrome wheels feature (12 mm) hex hubs. All measure 1" (26 mm) wide and 2.2" (54 mm) in diameter.
- Adjustable toe-in.
- Non-adjustable camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- 2-year limited warranty, beginning at the date of purchase. Valid only in the U.S., Canada and South America.
Length: 21 in (533 mm) Width: 9.2 (233 mm) Height: 6.3 in (159 mm) Wheelbase: 12.3 in (312 mm) Requirements: 6-cell NiMH stick battery with standard connector, NiMH-compatible peak charger, 8 "AA" batteries (for the transmitter)