1/5 Baja 5B Flux Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Super-powerful. Super-quick. Super-fun!
Ride roughshod over the competition with the Baja 5B Flux RTR! Features include a gunmetal-anodized aluminum chassis, a Castle Creations 2028-480kV brushless motor, a Castle Creations Mamba XL2 brushless ESC, a TF-20 2.4GHz radio system, threaded heavy-duty shocks, a factory-painted body, all-terrain tires and beadlock wheels.
- 0.16" (4 mm) narrow-channel monocoque chassis in gunmetal grey, constructed of aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum. Side guards protect the electronics from dirt and debris.
- HPI TF-20 2.4GHz DSSS (Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio system with an SFL-11MG high-torque metal-gear steering servo and fail-safe.
- Streamlined, factory-finished buggy body with an adjustable rear wing and preapplied graphics.
- Front/rear aluminum shock towers. Rear ones feature modified braces.
- Dual bellcrank steering.
- Four threaded VVC heavy-duty aluminum shocks: all feature five externally adjustable dampening settings and dual-rate springs for progressive dampening action on all surfaces.
- Long-travel suspension.
- All-metal gear transmission.
- Viscous torque oil-filled gear differentials.
- Super heavy-duty driveshafts, diff shafts and drive axles.
- Large battery box, compatible with 14.8V (4S) LiPo packs or one 29.6V (8S) LiPo pack.
- Full ball bearings.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty, valid only in the U.S.A., Canada and South America.
Length: 35.4 in (900 mm), Width: 18.1 in (460 mm), Wheelbase: 22.4 in (570 mm), Weight: 21.4 lb (9.7 kg) Requirements: Two 14.8V (4S) or one 29.6V (8S) LiPo battery with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector,LiPo-compatible battery charger, and 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636