Nissan® Silvia Nitro RS4 3 4WD RTR
Plentiful power, for parking lot drifting!
The HPI Racing Nissan Silvia Nitro RS4 3 4WD RTR is equipped to excel, with a pull-start G3.0 engine, TF-1 radio, drift-optimized chassis, four oil shocks, full bearings and a painted and decaled Silvia body. Parking lot drifting has never been so easy!
- 0.098 in. (2.5 mm) thick purple anodized aluminum chassis – drift-optimized with repositioned center of gravity. 7.5 in. (190 mm) width makes it compatible with all 190 mm and 200 mm bodies.
- HPI TF-1 27MHz AM 2-channel pistol-grip radio system with two SF-1 standard servos, dual rates, steering and throttle trim and an enclosed receiver/battery box.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Composite exhaust with high-flow aluminum header and rear-exit exhaust tube.
- 2-shoe clutch.
- Sealed differentials with metal bevel gears and a limited-slip front differential.
- Sealed front and rear gearboxes.
- Single-disc fiber brakes.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Front foam bumper.
- 1 in. (26 mm) wide, 2.5 in. (64 mm) dia. Type A drift radial tires.
- 1 in. (26 mm) wide, 2 in (51 mm) dia. Volk TE-37 five-spoke chrome wheels.
Length: 17.8 in (453 mm), Width: 7.5 in (190 mm), Height: 4.9 in (125 mm), Wheelbase: 10 in (254 mm), Weight: 3.8 lb (1750 g), Requires: 2-stroke glow fuel with 10-15% nitromethane and 16% lubricant content, Fuel bottle, Glow starter, Miscellaneous track equipment and 12 "AA" batteries.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636