1/5 Super 5SC Flux Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
Super-sized, with brushless power!
The 1/5 Super 5SC Flux Brushless 4WD 2.4GHz RTR is the largest brushless RTR around! It features a Flux Tork 2200kV brushless motor, a Flux Blur brushless ESC and a 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system. Other highlights include Big Bore oil shocks, a painted/trimmed body – and compatibility with most Savage hop-ups.
- Fully upgradeable with most Savage™ drivetrain and suspension options.
- Tough aluminum chassis with an aluminum motor plate and front/rear nylon skid plates.
- Flux Tork 2200kV brushless motor with massive machined cooling fins and a 0.2 in (5 mm) motor shaft that is compatible with optional HPI pinion gears.
- Fully programmable Flux Blur brushless ESC can handle up to 11.1V (6S) LiPo power. Includes fat 0.2 in (6 mm) bullet connectors. Compatible with the USB Programming Kit.
- Painted and trimmed 5SC body, with factory-applied decals.
- Fully adjustable silicone Big Bore oil shocks.
- All-metal Savage drivetrain.
- A center differential evenly splits power between the Super 5SC Flux's front and rear ends.
- Front/rear sway bars reduce chassis roll and increase control while cornering.
- Full assembly instructions.
- HPI RC Cars DVD.
Length: 38 in (970 mm) Width: 17.3 in (440 mm) Height: 12.6 in (320 mm) Wheelbase: 22 in (560 mm) Requirements: Two 11.1V (3S) LiPo battery packs, LiPo-compatible balancing charger, "AA" batteries, Track equipment
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636