RS32-01 Nissan Skyline 2.4GHz RTRs
Officially licensed body styles!
Small-scale indoor racing has never been as easy – or as much fun – to enjoy as it is with HPI Racing RS32-01 Nissan Skyline 2.4GHz RTRs! Both include a TF-21 2.4GHz radio system, motor, ESC, a painted and detailed body, molded rubber tires, a 4-cell NiMH battery and charger.
- Officially licensed by Nissan Motor Company, LTD.
- Highly detailed, molded snap-on body shell with preapplied paint and decals.
- Both feature mirrors, light buckets, tinted windows, a rear wing, a rear window defroster and windshield wipers.
- Rear-wheel drive for realistic handling.
- Direct drive for high efficiency and simplicity.
- Brushed motor.
- Fully proportional Electronic Speed Control with reverse.
- TF-21 2.4GHz radio system with a fully proportional SH-34 steering servo, steering dual rate, steering trim, throttle trim and servo reversing.
- Adjustable gear ratio to optimize performance for varying track conditions.
- Swing-arm front suspension and T-bar rear suspension for high grip.
- Adjustable front suspension travel and front spring rate.
- Gear differential for low maintenance.
- Servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Easy-access on/off switch located on the bottom of the car.
- Long-life molded rubber tires (front: medium compound; rear: soft compound).
- Rechargeable 4-cell 150mAh NiMH battery delivers up to 15 minutes of racing per charge.
- C32 Quick Charger makes charging a breeze.
- Tool kit assures fast, easy tune-ups.
Length: 5.6 in (141.8 mm) Width: 2.2 in (56.6 mm) Height: 1.7 in (42 mm) Wheelbase: 3.2 in (81.5 mm) RTR Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g) Requires: 12 "AA" batteries