Sprint 2 Drift 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs
Sleek, waterproof and 2.4GHz-equipped!
A 2.4GHz radio, waterproof electronics and a powerful, rechargeable Plazma NiMH battery are just some of the performance-boosting upgrades you’ll find on Sprint 2 Drift 4WD 2.4GHz RTRs. Pick the one that suits your style of racing and get ready for exciting electric action!
- 3/16 in. (4 mm) reinforced molded nylon chassis.
- Four-wheel belt drive.
- Powerful Firebolt 15T motor.
- Waterproof, LiPo-compatible SC-15WP ESC with reverse.
- TF-40 2.4GHz radio system with 3-channel receiver, plus a waterproof steering servo and receiver box.
- Factory-painted, trimmed body with decals, available in your choice of the Nissan® 350Z and the 2010 Chevrolet® Camaro®.
- Plastic oil shocks with special, drift-optimized springs.
- Orange-anodized aluminum chassis parts.
- Fully adjustable, race-proven suspension.
- Bellcrank steering with servo saver.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Planetary gear differentials.
- Front foam bumpers.
- 48-pitch steel pinion gear.
- 48-pitch, 87-tooth composite spur gear.
- 1 in. (25 mm) wide, 2.5 in. (65 mm) dia. Falken Azenis RT615 drift tires with foam inserts.
- 1 in. (25 mm) wide, 1.9 in. (48 mm) dia. TE37 Rays/Volk 5-spoke bronze wheels.
- Adjustable Ackerman, toe-in and camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- 6-cell Plazma 2000mAh NiMH battery.
- AC wall charger.
- Plazma “AA” batteries.
- HPI RC Cars DVD.
- Full assembly instructions.
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty beginning at date of purchase.
- Valid only in the U.S., Canada and South America.
Length: 17 in (431 mm), Height: 5 in (127 mm), Width: (adjustable): 7.5-8 in (190-203 mm), Wheelbase: 10 in (254 mm), Requirements: Building and track equipment