TC-FD Touring Car 4WD Kit & Counter Drive Set
The next generation of electric touring car design.
Wow your friends and fellow racers with sweeping drifts around turns and corners with the TC-FD Touring Car 4WD Kit! The included Counter Drive Pulley & Belt Set allows the rear wheels to spin up much faster than the front wheels, for super aggressive direction changes and turn-ins. Includes tons of carbon graphite parts, too.
- The included Counter Drive Pulley and Belt Set allows the rear wheels to spin much faster than the front ones, which results in aggressive direction changes and maximum turn-ins on all types of tracks.
- 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick carbon-graphite chassis with upper and middle decks.
- Four-wheel belt drive with aluminum driveshafts.
- Threaded, aluminum-bodied shocks.
- 0.16" (4 mm) thick carbon graphite shock towers.
- Ball bearing-equipped bellcrank steering features a carbon graphite steering plate.
- Independent suspension with front and rear sway bars.
- Ball differentials can be positioned in several ways, including a front ball diff with rear spool for drifting, and a front spool with rear diff for racing.
- Composite 87-tooth, 48-pitch spur gear.
- Adjustable aluminum motor mount, optimized for a front mid-motor layout.
- Front foam bumper with a carbon graphite stopper.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- Full set of ball bearings.
Length: 14.4 in (365 mm) Width: 7.5 in (190 mm) Wheelbase (adj.): 10.1-10.3 in (257-262 mm) Weight (approx.): 3 lb (1,361 g) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 high-speed steering servo, 540-size motor, ESC, 7.5" (190 mm) touring car body, 48-pitch pinion gear, 6-cell NiMH or 2-cell LiPo stick pack, NiMH- or LiPo-compatible charger, 1" (26 mm) touring car tires, 1" (26 mm) touring car wheels, "AA" batteries (amount depends on the selected transmitter), Building and track equipment.