1/8 HB-D8 Atsushi Hara Edition Nitro 4WD Kit
Loaded with race-grade hop-ups!
The HB D8 Atsushi Hara Edition Kit is the ultimate 1/8th scale racing buggy! It raises the successful performance of the World Championship-winning D8 chassis to even higher levels with the finest option parts and competition-grade hop-ups.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Clear untrimmed polycarbonate buggy body with rear wing.
- 0.2" (5 mm) thick aluminum shock towers.
- Front aluminum spindle suspension. Rear aluminum hub suspension features a horizontal captured pivot ball.
- Race-optimized steering with servo saver, turnbuckles, steel drag link and sway bar – together in one tight package.
- Carbon 3-shoe clutch.
- Single-speed transmission.
- Planetary gear differentials.
- Dual-fiber disc brakes.
- Front hardened plastic bumpers.
- One-piece engine mount.
- One-piece radio tray.
- Sealed gearboxes.
- 16-tooth steel clutch bell.
- Lightweight 48-tooth steel main gear.
- Foam low-profile air filter.
- 5.1 oz (150 cc) plastic fuel tank with flip-top cap.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.
- 3.3" (85 mm) diameter, 1.6" (42 mm) wide jumbo white plastic dish wheels with 0.7" (17 mm) hex adapters.
- Full set of ball bearings.
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty, valid only in the U.S., Canada and South America.
Length: 19.7 in (493 mm) Width: 12 in (305 mm) Wheelbase: 12.9-13 in (328-331 mm) RTR Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) Requirements: 2-channel radio with 1 standard servo and 1 high-torque steering servo, .21 (3.4 cc) rear-exhaust engine, Tuned pipe, Hand-held engine starter with rubber vehicle adapter, 1.2V glow starter, 1/8 scale off-road truggy tires, 6V hump receiver pack, 8 "AA" batteries, Polycarbonate-safe paint, 2-cycle glow fuel with 10-15% nitromethane content and 16% lubricant content, Fuel bottle, Building and track equipment