Hobbico Digital Voltmeter MkIII
The "easy-to-use" digital voltmeter with a "do-it-all" LCD readout.
Other voltmeters may have LCD technology, but none of them utilize it as effectively as the Hobbico Digital Voltmeter MkIII! With just a touch of your finger, all of the important information you need is spelled out clearly on the custom-designed readout—including "OK" and "RECHARGE" status indicators when checking battery packs (a key convenience feature). Also displayed are input settings for either 4.8V, 6.0V or 9.6V packs and easy-to-read 1/2-inch high voltage measurements. The screen also alerts you to low internal battery power and negative polarity situations. It's all of the practical features you want, in a comfortable, uncluttered design!
- Use the built-in load to simulate actual R/C conditions for testing 4-, 5- and 8-cell batteries—or de-activate the load to use as a true DC voltmeter.
- Measures DC voltage up to 19.99 volts, making it versatile enough for any DC battery—including transmitter/receiver packs, starter batteries and glow batteries.
- Twin banana jacks allow for easy connection to a wide variety of test leads.
- Comes with a 9V internal battery that's located inside an easy-access compartment.
- An auto-timer shuts the unit off automatically if left on by accident, to help prevent unwanted battery drain.
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636