As easy as you want — as versatile as you need!
It's the best thing to happen to radio batteries in years. It's so well designed that it practically guarantees that NiCd, NiMH — even Lithium-based packs — will receive a full, deep charge and a safe, accurate discharge. At the same time, the Accu-Cycle Elite offers users unprecedented freedom of choice. Modelers can enjoy perfect charging by letting the Auto Smart Set feature calculate many settings automatically, or by creating custom routines for up to 10 packs and storing them in memory.
- Lithium-pack compatible! Capable of charging and discharging 1-3 cell Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer packs — or peaking, discharging and cycling 1-10 cell NiCd or NiMH packs.
- Includes the Auto Smart Set feature for amazingly fast, easy and accurate results. Enter battery type, capacity and voltage, and the Auto Smart Set automatically calculates safety time-out, charge rate, trickle rate and discharge voltage cut-off.
- 2 year warranty
- Prevents overcharging with peak detection for NiCd and NiMH packs and cc/cv detection for Li-based packs, plus safety time-out and optional temperature sensor (HCAP0281) features that work with all three types!
- Easy-to-follow flow charts are included that show how to manually program charge/discharge/cycle routines for individual packs.
- Stores routines for up to 10 packs in memory and a wealth of data about each. NiMH/Cd
- Easier to read and understand. On-screen messages feature fewer abbreviations, better explanations and units of measurement with every number — and appear on a big 2-line/16-character LCD!
- Offers the ability to handle one pack at a time, or two packs simultaneously — even if the packs are of different cell chemistries.
- AC/DC compatible — ideal for at-home preparation or at-field recharging.
Input Voltage: 11-14.5V DC AC Power Supply: 110V AC 60Hz input, 14.5V DC 2.5A output Number of Output Ports: two For BOTH Outputs: Battery Types: Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Number Cells: 1-10 NiCd or NiMH (1.2-12V) 1-3 LiPo or Li-Ion (3.6-11.1V) Fast Charge Current: * 50-2000mA Fast Charge Termination: NiCd/MH -"negative deltaV'" Peak Detection, LiPo -"Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage" (4.2V/cell max.) Li-Ion -"Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage" (4.lV/cell max.) Peak Detection Sensitivity: 3-15mV per cell adjustable Fast Chg Safety Timer: * automatically calculated TRICKLE Charge Current: * 0-200mA Peak Detection Delay: 3 minutes Discharge Current: 50-2000mA Discharge Cutoff Voltage: * 0.8-1.2V per cell adjustable for NiCd & NiMH 3.7V per cell fixed for Li-Ion and LiPo Cycle Count: 1 to 5 (NiCd and NiMH only) Cycle Delay- Chg/Dsch: 10 minutes Status Indicators: two tri -color LEDs (Red/Amber/Green) Optional Temp. Cutoff: ** 60-130°F (15-54°C) Output Connectors: banana jacks Battery Memories: ten Display Type: 2-line, 16 character LCD Case Size: 3.7 x 6.1 x 1.2 in (94 x 30.5 x 155mm) Weight: 13.23oz (375g, not including Power Supply) Length: 6.1" (155mm) Width: 3.7" (94mm) Height: 1.2" (30.5mm)
* Auto Smart Set Feature, can be manually overridden except for Fast Charge safety timer ** Requires optional Temperature Sensor HCAP0281
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636