Cessna 182 Skylane EP 2.4GHz RTF
A FlyZone favorite — now with 2.4GHz control!
Simplicity, realism, state-of-the-art radio technology...they all come together in FlyZone's Cessna 182 Skylane EP 2.4GHz RTF. Fully assembled and equipped, the Cessna is just minutes away from the first takeoff. Factory-applied decals top off its scale-like looks...and thanks to 4-channel control, it even flies like a full-size plane. The included Tactic 2.4GHz radio system offers today's best in safe, dependable, interference-free operation. This is such high-quality equipment that you'll even want to use it again in your next plane, to keep enjoying its reliability advantage!
- 380-size motor
- ESC w/auto cut-off
- Tactic TTX440 2.4GHz 4-channel radio w/Rx and 3 micro servos
- ABS cowl and wheel pants
- Reinforced one-piece wing
- Heavy-duty aluminum landing gear w/foam wheels
- ElectriFly 8.4V 1100mAh NiMH battery
- 12V DC peak charger
Now with Tactic™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio featuring Secure Link Technology™
- Signal constantly switches frequencies to make interference virtually impossible.
- Secure Link Technology ensures that your receiver will respond only to your transmitter's signals.
- At R/C airfields, no need for frequency pins or waiting for open channels — just start flying!
Wingspan: 35 in (890mm), Length: 27.5 in (700mm), Requires: 4 "AA" batteries
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636