Dirty Birdy .60 ARF
Classic sport/pattern precision — modern ARF ease.
The updated Great Planes Dirty Birdy combines the original Joe Bridi design's precision performance with ARF simplicity. Its painted fiberglass fuselage includes a removable, painted fiberglass cowl. Bays are built into the wing for optional retracts, but are covered to preserve the model's looks if you install the included fixed landing gear.
- Painted fiberglass fuselage with removable, painted fiberglass cowl.
- Balsa-sheeted horizontal stabilizer halves slide onto carbon fiber tubes, aligning perfectly, securely and automatically.
- All control surfaces are factory-hinged for fast final assembly.
- Wells are built-in for optional pneumatic or mechanical retracts, but covered to preserve the model's looks if you install the included fixed landing gear.
- Easily accommodates a standard muffler or tuned pipe — a wooden hardpoint is built into the wing for secure tuned pipe attachment.
Wingspan: 64.5 in (1640 mm) Wing Area: 690 in² (44.5 dm²) Weight: 7.5-8.5 lb (3400-3850 g) Wing Loading: 25-28 oz/ft² (76-85 g/dm²) Length: 56 in (1420 mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 5-6 servos, 2-stroke .60-.65 engine, Tuned pipe (optional)