Super Chipmunk EP ARF
Super sport-scale aerobatics!
In the late 1970s the full-size Super Chipmunk was a favorite airshow attraction, delivering the spectacle that crowds came to see. This sport-scale ARF continues the tradition, providing what today's most demanding modeler expects: powerful brushless aerobatic performance and top-quality engineering, in a convenient park flyer size.
- Built-up wood construction, covered in MonoKote® film.
- Molded, factory-painted cowl and wheel pants.
- Magnetic hatch for easy battery compartment access.
- Uses an aileron servo in each wing half to increase precision and allow mixing.
- Decal sheet included with authentic sponsor logos.
Wingspan: 38 in (965 mm) Wing Area: 242 in2 (15.6 dm2) Weight: 23-25 oz (650-710 g) Wing Loading: 13.7-14.8 oz/ft2 (42-45 g/dm2) Length: 28 in (710 mm) Requirements: 4-channel radio with 4 micro servos, 400-size brushless motor, 25A brushless ESC, 11.1V (3S) 1200-1500mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, 8x6E propeller
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636