Edge 540T ARF
The pinnacle in a mid-sized electric aerobat.
The 50" class is an exciting new category of electric aircraft, and the Edge 540T is sure to be a standout! Slightly smaller than traditional .40 glow models, 50" class planes typically boast many sophisticated features that discriminating pilots look for in an aerobatic ARF — and until now virtually all 50" class machines were produced by exclusive manufacturers. That's all about to change with the Edge 540T, a spirited performer that takes full advantage of advanced engineering and pre-fabrication to instantly become a bold, new way to fly!
- Box to flight in just 6-8 hours!
- Expertly Covered in Top Flite MonoKote!
- No cutting corners here! Only the finest materials — carbon fiber, hand-selected woods and lightweight fiberglass — have been used.
- Low profile axles eliminate bulky bolts and give the wheel pants a super-clean look.
- Double-beveled control surfaces allow for precision tracking with minimum throws.
- Airfoiled control surfaces, pre-hinged ailerons and rudder and a preinstalled motor box with cowl ring are just some of the examples of the attention to detail found on this Edge.
- The self-aligning wheel pants and landing gear legs are made of lightweight fiberglass.
- Maxing out the throws delivers all the agility needed for executing extreme 3D maneuvers.
Wingspan: 49.5 in (1260 mm), Wing Area: 490 in2 (31.6 dm2) Weight: 3.25-3.5 lb (1470-1590 g) Wing Loading: 15-16 oz/ft2 (46-49 g/dm2) Length: 48 in (1220 mm) Requires: 4-5 channel radio w/4 micro servos, receiver, 45A ESC, Outrunner brushless motor, 14.8V 2100mAh LiPo battery
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636