27% Edge 540 GP/EP 3D ARF
Designed to be both lightweight and durable.
A popular competitor on the Unlimited Class aerobatic circuit and at internationally televised air races, the Edge 540 excels at 3D aerobatics and precision maneuvers. Great Planes has captured every detail of this spirited performer in a stunning replica that is a worthy addition to the Performance Series of expertly engineered R/C models that combine easy assembly with realistic flight!
- Capable of extreme aerobatics as well as precision maneuvers.
- Fully 3D and IMAC Capable!
- High-Quality Precision Hardware Included!
- Unparalleled quality in an ARF — plus genuine Great Planes brand hardware.
- Expertly covered in Top Flite® MonoKote
Wingspan: 78 in (1980 mm), Wing Area: 1088 in2 (70.2 dm2), Weight RTF: 13-15 lb (5.9-6.8 kg), Wing Loading: 28-32 oz/ft2 (84-97 g/dm2), Length: 74.5 in (1890 mm), Requires: 4+ channel radio w/6 high-torque servos & 1 standard servo, 2-stroke 1.6-1.8 cu in (26-30 cc) or 4-stroke 1.8-2.1 cu in (30-34 cc) glow engine or 32-43 cc gasoline engine, 20 x 10 or 18 x 8 prop
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636