J-3 Cub Fabric Covered ARF
Finally a Cub ARF with no compromises
This Cub .40 ARF marks a dramatic advance in assembly ease and scale accuracy. It's both 90% factory-built and truer to the original plane than most other R/C versions -- from its barn door ailerons to the accurately proportioned wing, fuselage, rudder and stabilizer. The pre-applied 21st Century® fabric covering is icing on the cake...a first for any almost ready-to-fly Cub!
- Excellent first sport-scale kit -- assembles quickly, maneuvers well and lands slow and easy
- Reproduces the full-scale aircraft with amazing accuracy, using precise CAD engineering and data from original Piper 3-view drawings.
- Roomy radio compartment simplifies installation of on-board components and provides space to install a fully detailed cockpit and pilot, if you wish.
- Fiberglass cowl comes factory-painted to match the fabric covering -- precision-formed, ready-to-paint replica cylinder head is also included.
- Includes an adjustable engine mount; premium-quality, Great Planes brand hardware; and decals for authentic markings and N-numbers.
Wingspan: 81 in (2055mm) Wing Area: 984 sq in (63.5 dm2) Weight: 8.5 lb (3860g) Fuselage Length: 49 in (1245mm) Wing Loading: 19.9 oz/sq ft (61 g/dm2) Requires: 2-stroke .40-.65 cu in (6.5-10.5cc) or 4 stroke .52-.70 (8.0-11.5cc) engine & 4-channel radio with 5 servos
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636