U-Can-Do 3D .46 ARF
The compact package that comes up big in performance and convenience!
Because it’s smaller and lighter, it’s less work to carry and easier to fit in today’s space-efficient cars. And because it requires less engine power, there’s more chance for savings.
On the other hand, this is the original’s equal in getting you to the field with less work and wait, and a twin in terms of its ability to please an exceptionally wide range of pilot expectations. With its massive control surfaces and set-up simplicity, it can be a well-mannered sport plane with a .32, or a hovering 3D wonder with a .70.
- Ready for the flight line in just 6-8 hours.
- Combines assembly convenience with quality materials: select woods, hardware, Top Flite® MonoKote® Film and painted fiberglass parts.
- Adapts to the performance needs of the pilot — can be set up as a slow, stable performer for low-time low-wing pilots or as a challenging, 3D show-stopper for seasoned aerobatic pilots.
- Features massive control surfaces for more extreme maneuvering power.
- Externally mounted servos are mounted near the control surfaces they serve, for shorter, more direct linkages, easier adjustment and faster, stronger response.
- Features dual aileron and elevator servos to boost control authority, offer fine-tuning finesse and open up mixing possibilities for computer radios.