Sport-Scale P-51 Mustang GP/EP ARF
Easy sport action — with a warbird edge.
Combat-tough and easy to assemble, the 56" span Sport-Scale P-51 Mustang GP/EP ARF combines smooth flight characteristics with edge-of-your-seat warbird thrills. Its two-piece, balsa-sheeted foam wing is covered in MonoKote film, while a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot figure comes standard. Performance is first-rate, too, with either glow or electric power!
- Smooth flight habits.
- Durable and easy to assemble.
- Factory-hinged horizontal and vertical stabilizers.
- Two-piece, balsa-sheeted foam wing, factory-covered in Top Flite® MonoKote® film.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel, headrest and an installed pilot figure.
- Includes mounting hardware for glow or electric power.
Wingspan: 56 in (1420 mm) Wing Area: 543 in2 (35 dm2) Weight: 6.5-7.25 lb (3.0-3.3 kg) Wing Loading: 28-31 oz/ft2 (85-95 g/dm2) Length: 50 in (1270 mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 2-stroke .40-.55 or 4-stroke .70 glow engine OR 42-60-480 outrunner brushless motor, 60A (min.) brushless ESC, Two 11.1V 3350mAh LiPo batteries, LiPo-compatible charger