Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
Escapade™ Sport/Aerobatic GP/EP ARF
An airplane for all occasions.
With its bolt-together assembly, the 68" span Escapade Sport/Aerobatic GP/EP ARF is a breeze to build – and so enjoyable and affordable, you'll want to fly it every chance you get. Multiple options are available to power it, while the larger dimensions will add stability and visibility to your sport maneuvers.
- Flies equally well with a glow engine or brushless electric motor
- Tail surfaces bolt on and align automatically, and control horns are pre-installed and pre-aligned
- Control surfaces are pre-hinged
- A two-piece wing simplifies assembly as well as transportation
- Other convenience/detail touches include a fiberglass cowl and wheel pants, plus a painted and installed pilot figure
Wingspan: 68 in (1,725 mm) Wing Area: 813 in2 (52.4 dm2) Wing Loading: 23-26 oz/ft2 (70-79 g/dm2) Weight: 8.3-9 lb (3.7-4.1 kg) Length: 58.5 in (1,485 mm) Requirements: 4-channel radio with 5 servos, 2-stroke .61-.95 cu. in. engine or 4-stroke .91-.1.20 cu. in. engine OR ElectriFly® RimFire™ .80 outrunner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC & two 11.1V 5000mAh LiPo batteries, Propeller (to match selected engine or motor)