Slinger ARF Electric Flying Wing
Start assembly after lunch — fly it for hours before supper!
Every ARF should be this easy to enjoy! The only things required to make the Slinger ARF flight-ready are 6-minute epoxy and 20-30 minutes of easy assembly. All-foam parts make it a snap to assemble and tough to damage — electric power makes it great for quick, “grab n’ go” flying. A Speed 400 motor and prop provide the power for astonishing stunts at a wide range of speeds. Rock-solid stability and B2 bomber looks provides pilots with the inspiration — and confidence — to try almost anything!
- Assembles in a half-hour or less — no building or painting required.
- Rugged and resilient expanded foam parts offer outstanding resistance to rips, bends and breaks.
- Easy to transport. Spans just under four feet and has no landing gear to bend or break.
- Goes aloft with a hand launch and skids to a landing on its belly.
- Included winglets attach with epoxy and stabilize flight throughout the entire performance envelope.
- Precision-formed cockpit and simulated engine nacelles duplicate the looks of the mighty B2 bomber.
Wingspan: 47.4 in (1205m) Wing Area: 459 sq in (29.6dm2) Weight: 23 oz (650g) Wing Loading: 7.2 oz/sq ft (22g/dm2) Includes: Speed 400 motor & prop Requires: 3-channel radio with 2 mini servos; 15 amp electronic speed control; electronic mixer; 8-cell, 1100 mAh battery & charger
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636