G-44 Widgeon EP ARF
Your next great flying adventure!
Like the full-size bush plane, the ElectriFly G-44 Widgeon EP ARF can land on the water just as easily as it flies through the air. The painted fiberglass fuselage and MonoKote film on the wing and tail are just the start. Hinged ailerons, painted and trimmed nacelles and floats and installed windows add to the time savings. Basic aerobatics are there when you want them, with strong, stable performance to fall back on when you don't.
- Excels with brushless electric power.
- Taxis easily on water and takes off with authority.
- Painted fiberglass fuselage.
- Factory-painted and trimmed motor nacelles and floats.
- Built-up, MonoKote®-covered wing and tail.
- Includes decal sheet and assembly/display stand.
Wingspan: 51 in (1295mm) Wing Area: 373 in2 (24.1dm2) Weight: 4-4.5 lb (1810-2040 g) Wing Loading: 25-28 oz/ft2 (76-85g/dm2) Length: 36 in (915mm) Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels, 4 micro servos, (2) 28-30-950kV outrunner brushless motors, (2) 25A (min.) brushless ESCs, 11.1V (3S) 3500mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible charger, (2) props
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636