Nieuport XI EP ARF
The Allies' answer to Germany's aerial onslaught!
With the 35.5" span Nieuport, ElectriFly reduces assembly time to just 4-6 hours while delivering its finest scale WWI ARF to date. Details include a painted pilot figure complete with jaunty fabric scarf; an authentically detailed Lewis gun on the top wing; a replica rotary engine in the nose and a striking, 4-color MonoKote trim scheme based on the French Escadrille 48. Aileron and elevator control surfaces are pre-hinged, and the compact size is a natural for small fields and grab-and-go flying.
- Offers the most scale looks of any ElectriFly WWI ace to date – for the least assembly time ever!
- Pre-hinged control surfaces and molded details offer authenticity with ease!
- Scale touches on the fuselage include an inspection plate and carb tubes. Cockpit coaming is already installed; other details to add include a factory-painted windshield as well as a painted pilot bust, complete to the material for a dashing scarf.
- Flies like a bigger plane, but fits backseats and small fields like a dream!
- Expertly Covered in Top Flite® MonoKote®
- The tail skid appears to be lashed in place with rope, just as it was on the original. And there's no vertical fin; the entire surface pivots for powerful rudder response.
Wingspan: 35.5 in (900 mm) Wing Area: 314 in2 (20.3 dm2) Weight: 21.9 – 23.1 oz (620 – 650 g) Wing Loading: 10.0 – 10.6 oz/ft2 (31 – 32 g/dm2) Length: 28 in (710 mm) Requires: 4-channel radio with micro receiver, 4 micro servos, 28-30-950kV outrunner brushless motor, 25A (min.) brushless ESC, 10x4.5 prop, 11.1V 1600mAh LiPo Battery and Charger
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636