Great Planes Giant Super Sportster ARF
Livin' large, the easy way!
The Giant Super Sportster is the perfect marriage: spectacular, IMAA-legal dimensions matched to superbly smooth and easy Super Sportster handling. It's a brand-new way to enjoy a classic and an easy introduction to the fun of giant-scale flying.
Specifications:Wingspan: 82 in Wing Area: 1293 in² Weight: 13 - 14.5 lb Wing Loading: 23 - 25 oz/ft² Length: 72 in Requirements: 2-/4-stroke 1.20 - 2.00 glow or 2.00 gasoline engine, 4-5 channel radio w/5-7 servos
- Hand-crafted from sturdy ply and select balsa, yet ready for takeoff in just 20-24 hours.
- Features the trademark Super Sportster "starburst" trim scheme, done in the rich, glowing colors of Top Flite MonoKote film.
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants are factory-formed, hand-painted and ready to be installed – and admired – almost immediately.
- Perfect for hours of stress-free flight. Stable and predictable on takeoff and approach, and "flier-friendly" through rolls, stall turns, inverted flight and other sport aerobatics.
- Servos for all control surfaces are mounted externally, for simple installation, easy adjustment and swift, precise response.