Click here for more information and to download your rebate form.
Super Sportster 40 MKII ARF
Popular sport ace with prebuilt ease!
Its classic looks, superior design and smooth flight habits have made the Super Sportster one of Great Planes most popular models, a favorite for low-wing training AND serious sport flying. You'll be equally impressed by the all-wood quality of this almost ready-to-fly version: It goes together like a dream, with an excellent parts fit for easy assembly and outstanding strength.
- 90% factory-built - flight-ready in just a few evenings.
- Offers great ground handling, excellent high speed performance, solid and predictable low-speed handling, and superior aerobatic ability.
- Strong, lightweight, all-wood airframe arrives factory-covered in an eye-catching, 4-color Top Flite MonoKote trim scheme.
- Includes sturdy, beautifully painted fiberglass wheel pants and rugged, fixed landing gear.
- Comes with a generous supply of Great Planes hardware plus step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions, an excellent reference for any future maintenance and repairs.
Wingspan: 55.5 in (1410mm) Wing Area: 555 sq in (35.8 dm2) Weight: 4.75-5.0 lb (2.2-2.3kg) Wing Loading: 19.7-20.8 oz/sq ft (59.7-62.9 g/dm2) Fuselage Length: 46 in (1170mm) Requirements: 2-stroke .40-.46 cu in engine (6.5-7.5cc) or 4-stroke .52 cu in engine (8.5cc), 4-channel radio with 4 servos.