Dazzler 40 ARF
A do-it-all dynamo with ARF ease!
Just 12-15 hours after opening the box, you can be ready to send your Dazzler ARF through impressive aerobatics: rocketing rolls, knife edge, inverted flight and more. In fact, there's almost no maneuver that the Dazzler can't do – and a .40-size engine is all you need to power it through its paces. You'll be up in the sky with minimal time and effort...and once there, you won't want to come down!
- Includes high-quality, all-wood parts, pre-bent landing gear, quality brand hardware, and a step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly manual.
- Provides even novice pilots with stunning maneuverability, courtesy of oversized control surfaces and a fully symmetrical airfoil.
- Makes efficient use of its compact size, with a servo tray built into the wing center section and hatch beneath the fuselage for easy radio access.
- Increases workshop and flight line convenience by including a large, removable hatch for reaching the fuel tank and lines quickly.
- Features pre-printed graphics in an eye-catching trim scheme, and a stylish pre-painted canopy that fairs seamlessly into the fuselage for streamlined looks.
Wingspan: 48 in (1220mm) Wing Area: 578 sq in (37.3 dm2) Weight: 4.25-4.75 lb (1.9-2.2 kg) Fuselage Length: 43 in (1090mm) Requirements: 2-stroke .32-.46 cu in engine (5-7.5cc) or 4-stroke .40-.52 cu in engine (6.5-8.5cc), 4-5 channel radio w/5 standard servos
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636