6EX 6-Channel 2.4GHz FASST System
Superior FULL RANGE system — ideal for all types of R/C flying models!
Whether you pilot park flyers or large models with a full range of capabilities, you"ll greatly benefit from the computerized Futaba 6EX — a system that brings the unmatched advantages of 2.4GHz FASST (Futaba Advanced Spread Spectrum Technology) to the finest 6-channel aircraft/helicopter radio available! You can fly anywhere — at schoolyards, parks, or flying fields — without being concerned about unforeseen frequency conflicts. Never again will you have to wait on the sidelines until your frequency is free. With the new 6EX, you"ll experience the speed and performance of 2.4GHz operation...and the sheer pleasure of worry-free flying. The Futaba 6EX ships on mode 2, but can be easily modified to mode 1 by modeler.
- Other 2.4GHz systems hold firm to one or two frequencies, increasing the potential for interference. The frequency of the new 6EX shifts every 2 milliseconds, so there are no signal conflicts or interruptions — and no need for a frequency pin!
- The 6EX transmitter leaves the factory with a unique and permanent ID code. Once linked to the R617FS receiver, the code ensures that the receiver will recognize and respond ONLY to that transmitter. The linking process is simple: Just push the recessed button on the receiver. With over 134 million possible codes, every 6EX 2.4GHz system transmitter has its very own — and its linked receiver will follow commands from no other.
- The fail-safe on the 6EX is programmed through the transmitter, as easily as on conventional systems. Other 2.4GHz radios require a complicated, six-step process — and use a small binding plug which can easily be misplaced.
- Large and easy to read LCD Screen.
- Using the Pre-Vision™ Packet Screening Technology, the R617FS receiver scans incoming data to watch out for potential problems. Sophisticated error correction techniques are then applied as needed, giving you a solid, impenetrable link to your model.
SAVE $20! 6EX 6-Channel 2.4GHz Tx/Rx Requires: Servos and receiver battery depending on type of aircraft
||Tech Notes Accessories Needed|