Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Brushless Warbirds
Combat on command!
The versatile Focke-Wulf Fw 190 was a Luftwaffe favorite from the very first flight. Now, Flyzone presents 44.5" span ready-to-fly RTF and receiver-ready Rx-R versions of this popular warbird with a brushless motor, ESC, servos, AeroCell foam construction, operational flaps and retractable landing gear.
- Exceptional scale detail.
- Highly detailed, durable AeroCell™ airframe.
- Powerful brushless motor.
- 5 micro servos.
- Operational flaps.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Tactic™ TTX600 2.4GHz 6-Channel Radio System with:
- Secure Link Technology creates an unbreakable link between your transmitter and receiver, with the push of a single button.
- Dual rates match servo throws to your comfort level.
- Digital* trims and servo reversing.
- With six channels this system "grows" with you and can be used with future models.
- Wireless trainer feature.
- 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery and balancing charger.
- Four "AA" transmitter batteries. *on elevator, ailerons and rudder.
RTF Also Features
|This airplane is also available in this version:|
Wingspan: 44.5 in (1130 mm) Length: 39 in (990 mm); RTF Weight: 2.5 lb (1134 g); Rx-R Weight: 2.25-2.5 lb (1020-1134 g); RTF Requirements: Nothing; Rx-R Requirements: Radio system with a minimum of 6 channels, 11.1V (3S) 1800mAh LiPo battery, LiPo-compatible battery charger.