Mini Switch™ Brushless 2.4GHz RTF
2 compact planes in 1!
The Mini Switch lets you change between a low-wing and a high-wing mounting quickly and easily. Its compact size makes it easy to transport to and from the flight park without disassembly. The RTF even includes a 2.4GHz radio, so you can be airborne in minutes. Experience the flexible, fun way to fly with the Flyzone Mini Switch!
- AeroCell™ foam Mini Switch airframe with preapplied trim.
- Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and electronics.
- 3S LiPo battery and AC/DC balancing LiPo charger.
- Four "AA" batteries.
- Components for both high and low-wing configurations.
- Tactic™ TTX404 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system with Secure Link Technology™ (SLT™), digital* trims, servo reversing and a wireless trainer feature. *on elevator, ailerons and rudder
Confidence. Thousands of modelers have gained it by using Tactic SLT radio equipment – and so will you. Introduced in 2007 and proven reliable, SLT eliminates virtually any possibility of interference. An SLT transmitter encodes its signal, then sends it using true frequency-hopping technology. Only the companion SLT receiver, linked by the push of a button, can capture the signal, decode its commands and relay them to your model. You need to have confidence in your radio – and with SLT, you do.
|Also available in this version:|
Wingspan: (low) 31 in (785 mm); (high) 34 in (865 mm), Wing Area: (low) 169 in2 (10.9 dm2); (high): 195 in2 (12.6 dm2), Wing Loading: 15.1-18.1 oz/ft2 (46-48 g/dm2), Length: 32.5 in (825 mm), Weight: 20.4-21.2 oz (580-600 g)