Switch EP Brushless 2.4GHz RTF
A high-wing trainer and low-wing aerobat, all in one!
The Flyzone Switch EP Brushless 2.4GHz RTF is a 45" span trainer and a first low-wing all in one, as well as all-in-one complete! It comes as a high-wing trainer, but you can convert it to a low-wing aerobat whenever you’re ready. It’s not only loaded with a 2.4GHz radio, wireless trainer system, SuperTigre® brushless motor and battery, charger — it’s protected by the Flyzone Success Guarantee*.
- Durable, prebuilt components for basic trainer and sport model conversions.
- Tough, lightweight AeroCell™ foam construction.
- Two-piece wing with carbon wing joiner, which can be mounted in either a mid-wing or high-wing configuration.
- Brushless power system by SuperTigre.
- 4-Channel, 2.4GHz Tactic™ radio with wireless trainer system.
- 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery plus charger with AC and DC adapters.
- 10x5 prop.
- Four "AA" batteries.
*Your success is guaranteed!
The Switch Trainer EP Success Guarantee guarantees that you will successfully learn to fly with this aircraft with its wing mounted in the trainer (high wing) configuration or Hobby Services will replace it with your choice of a Flyzone trainer of up to equal value. You must fly at an AMA chartered field with an AMA certified instructor within 60 days of purchase date and provide a statement about the crash and signature from the pilot and instructor. This Success Guarantee is not valid if the plane was flown in the mid wing configuration. Replacement trainer kit options are limited to non symmetrical wing trainer models available from Flyzone. Only one replacement kit per customer. Valid in the U.S. and Canada only.
|This airplane is also available in this version:|
Wingspan: 45 in (1145 mm)Length: 42 in (1065 mm) Weight: 2.5 lb (1130 g) Requires: Slotted and Phillips screwdrivers
Tower Hobbies Has Been Serving Hobbyists Since 1971 • Call 800-637-6050 or 217-398-3636