Duratrax Onyx 200 AC/DC Peak Charger
Every once in awhile a product comes along that is so good, it sets the standard. Introducing the Onyx charger line, the new standard in sport level chargers. These chargers are all compact and lightweight for easy transport, and offer many features for car/truck/boat modelers that other sport-level chargers just don't have.
Specifications:AC input: 110V AC 60Hz DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips Battery types: 4-7 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-8.4V) Battery capacity range: 750-7500mAh Fast charge current: 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W max) Fast charge termination: peak detection Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes Peak sensitivity: 8mV Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting, rounded to 50mA (0-250mA) Controls: push button, slide-switch LED indicators: 4 red, 1 green Audible indicators: Indicates start, stop, errors Output connections: built-in lead with standard connector* built-in jack for charging 4 or 5 cell Rx packs Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload Case size: 5.7 x 4.6 x 1.6 in (146 x 117 x 41 mm) Weight: 17.1 oz. (484 g)
- Designed for sport electric cars and boats with NiCd or NiMH batteries.
- Great for 750mAh "AAA" cells, nitro receiver packs and the highest capacity sub-C size cells.
- With 1.5A, 3A and 5A charge settings
- Built-in jack for charging 4-5 cell nitro receiver packs.
- Five ramping LEDs show charge status.