1/8 Scale 835B Nitro 4WD 2.4GHz RTR
There are RTRs, and then there's the 835B, an 1/8 scale nitro buggy that's loaded with competition goodies...and just happens to also be Ready-To-Run. Power is provided by a SuperTigre G-27CX engine. Other standard features include a digital steering servo, a NiMH pack and charger, installed sway bars and hex head hardware.
- SX500 digital high-torque, metal-geared steering servo.
- 5-cell, 1300mAh NiMH receiver battery & 110V wall charger.
- 300 cc (10.1 fl. oz) fuel bottle & "C" cell glow starter ("C" battery required).
- Painted body.
- Hard-anodized, countersunk 3.25 mm aluminum chassis.
- 16 mm gray-anodized, threaded aluminum Big Bore shocks.
- Gray-anodized 4 mm aluminum shock towers.
- Gray-anodized aluminum steering drag link plate.
- Gray-anodized aluminum front hinge pin plate.
- Hardened steel clutch bell, spur, differential pinion & ring gears.
- 5 mm camber turnbuckles.
- 4.5 mm tie-rod turnbuckles.
- 3.5 mm shock shafts.
- Polished aluminum tuned pipe.
- Installed front/rear sway bars.
- Hardened steel driveshafts.
- Dust boots.
- High-downforce rear wing.
- Hex-head hardware.
- Droop screws on all arms.
- 125 cc (4.2 fl. oz.) fuel tank with "ring pull" lid.
- Stress-Tech FREE 1-Year Replacement Guarantee Protection.
Length: 19.9 in (505 mm) Width: 11.9 in (302 mm) Height: 7.5 in (190 mm) Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm) Weight: 7.9 lb (3.565 kg) Requirements: 20% racing fuel, 1 "C" battery, 4 "AA" batteries