1/5 Scale DXR500 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR
Engineered for speed, strength and style.
Whether you’re battling for racing position or just barreling down the road, the 1/5 Scale DXR500 Brushless 2.4GHz RTR is easy to drive. An ingenious flywheel gyro holds the bike upright at low speeds and through turns. Features a brushless motor and ESC, Tactic 2.4GHz radio system and four color options.
- Great for both new and experienced drivers!
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system for confident, interference-free control.
- 3800kV brushless motor.
- 75A brushless ESC with Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector.
- On-board radio gear.
- Strong, simple and efficient metal chain drive.
- Front air fork shocks and oil-filled steering damper.
- High-volume, oil-filled rear shock.
- High-grip on-road tires.
- Easy-access battery compartment (accepts NiCd, NiMH and LiPo packs).
- Factory-finished, race-inspired body and driver, available in 4 colors.
Length: 16.75 in (425 mm) Width: 4.25 in (110 mm) Height: 11 in (280 mm) RTR Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg) Requirements: 6-cell NiCd/NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery, Charger, 2 "AA" batteries (for Tactic 2.4GHz radio system)
Deans® and Ultra Plug® are registered trademarks of W.S. Deans Co. U.S. Patent No. 5,533,915