Sky Cruiser™ EP 2.4GHz RTF
Everything a first plane should be: simple, stable and extremely easy to fly!
Start flying with the 27.6” span Sky Cruiser, and your confidence will soar right along with your model. FlightFlex material bends upon impact instead of breaking. In the event of a nose-in crash, the Sky Cruiser’s pod-mounted pusher design offers extra protection for the SafeProp. The “rolled up” wingtips are more than just aesthetically pleasing – they also create built-in dihedral for added stability. And everything is included, from the 4-channel 2.4GHz radio to all the batteries as well as a balancing LiPo charger.
- Durable FlightFlex foam parts bend on impact to absorb crash energy and protect onboard electronics!
- SafeProp breakaway design protects against breaking the prop and/or bending the motor shaft — even during a hard, nose-first crash!
- No finishing or painting required. The wing halves simply slide together on a composite rod. Assembly takes just 5 minutes or less!
- A 2.4GHz radio system offers interference-free flying, whether you're alone or flying with friends. Controls can be set up for new pilots or experienced pros, just by pushing down on the sticks!
- A lightweight LiPo flight battery provides up to 10 minutes of flying time per charge.
Wingspan: 27.6 in (702 mm) Length: 20.2 in (515 mm) Weight: 3.3 oz (94 g) Requires: Nothing!