Talon 90 Brushless ESC
The ESC with the biggest BEC!
The Talon 90 ESC is equipped with the biggest BEC around. This beastly BEC supplies power-hungry servos with up to 20 amps peak and 9 amps of continuous power. The ESC provides bulletproof control, functions with 3S to 6S LiPos and can be programmed with Castle Link software. Give your models the power they deserve.
- Perfect for 500-550 class helis, airplanes up to 10 lbs and boats up to 20
- Castle Link software (available free online), and a USB adapter (sold separately) allow the creation of custom-designed profiles
- On-board selectable six-or eight-volt BEC
- Adjustable low-voltage cutoff
- Adjustable brake type
- Adjustable PWM switching rate
- Innovative case provides fan-free cooling
- Works with 3S-6S LiPos
- 90 amps continuous voltage at full throttle
- BEC delivers 20 amps peak and 9 amps continuous
Input Voltage: 3-6-cell LiPo battery Output: 90A continuous Size: 1.7 x 3.1 x 0.7" (43 x 80 x 18 mm) Weight: 3 oz (84.5 g) Requirements: Installation, battery connector